Coffee and Peppermint Moisturizing Scrub
Peppermint and coffee, what better way to start your day? This moisturizing coffee scrub is made with organic fair trade coffee, shea butter, apricot oil and Moroccan lava clay to deeply nourish the skin, leaving it soft, purified and hydrated. It's made with earth- and animal-friendly ingredients, by Montreal-based beauty studio BKIND.
HOW TO USE: Use on clean skin. Under the shower, take a small amount of nourishing scrub and rub it on the body with circular movements. Rinse gently. Because this rich product doesn't contain water, a small amount will do the trick!
- listing is for 1 tube of coffee scrub
- tube is made of 50% ocean-bound plastic
- BKIND moisturizing scrub is made in Canada
- cruelty free + vegan
- dimensions: 2.6" l x 1.8" w x 6.5" h
- weight .26 lb
- full ingredients: butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, pumice, coffea arabica (coffee) seed powder, moroccan lava clay, trihydroxystearin, hippophae rhamnoides oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, glycerin, ascorbic acid, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil.